Yongnuo Upgrade YN-560 II Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus DSLR Camera with Metal Hot Shoe
Yongnuo Upgraded 2nd Generation flash YN-560 II now features METAL hot shoe, with added functions and LCD display
New added Features and function:
* New LCD Display: This replaces LED indicators for power level, zoom step and flash mode/slave mode, LCD provides information more clearly and in more detail.
* New Multi Mode Function: An additional mode to the existing full-manual mode “M”, “S1" and “S2" manual slave modes. Multi mode enables firing a series of rapid flashes with a shutter release to produce a stroboscopic effect for showing different phases of movement (eg. BMX cyclist, skateboarder or gymnast)
* Power Low Indicator / Battery Warning: To give you fore-warning of low power - YONGNUO's first full-manual flash with this function.
* New Slave Sensor Cover Design: The flat, one-piece plastic screen has been replaced.
* New Button Material
Retained Features of the 1st. generation YN-560
* New Power zoom function: focal length range from 24mm to 105mm adjustable by push button.
* Guide number: 58 at ISO100, 105MM
* Slave function ( S1, S2 mode): YN-560 II can be used it in outdoor environment, and the wireless triggering distance is as around 15m.
* Sound Indicator: Audible indicator of charge cycle completion. (Can be disabled in not desired)
*Charging socket for external power pack: Allows addition of external power pack for higher demand applications (eg. SF-18 for Canon or SF-17 for Canon)
* PC synchronous port: Using the 3.5mm standard PC port enables the use of remote wireless triggers (Compatible with RF-602, you using the RF-602 021 / 3.5mm cable)
* Super speed charging recycle: As fast as 3 seconds charge cycle after full power output. Even using partially discharged batteries, charging can be as quick as 4-5 seconds. (The use of an external power pack further accelerates the charging speed)
* Supporting high speed continuous shooting: Using an output level of 1/8 or below, YN-560 II can support the 8FPS high speed continuous shooting.
* Improved power saving mode: Dormancy state kicks in after 3 minutes dormant and automatic shutdown after 15 minutes. With Power Save Mode disabled, automatic shutdown occurs after 30 minutes idle.
* Fine output control: The adjustment range of YN-560 II output level is 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, there are 8 levels of output and each level has 8 fine tuning stalls.
* Automatic Setting Saving: Save your current settings for future use.
* Overheating Protection: In the case of overheating, flash useage is locked and function can resume after 3 minutes.
* Manually Zooming Position: Zoom position can be adjusted to 14 / 28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 80 / 105mm by pressing the button to cycle through the options.
* Can be used with any wireless triggers, including Yongnuo Flash Triggers RF-602, RF-603, Pixel Soldier, Pixel King, Cactus, Pocketwizards etc
* Compatible with Stofen type diffusers, fitment the same as 580EXII
---Canon 1Dx, 1Ds, 1D, 5D, 5DII, 7D, 60D 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 600D, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 300D, 1000D
---Nikon D4, D3s, D3x, D3, D2s, D2x, D2, D800, D700, D300s, D300, D7000, D90, D80, D70s, D5000, D3100, D3000, D60, D40X, D40
---Pentax K-7, K-5, K-r, K-x, K-m, K20D, K10D, K200D, K100D,
---Olympus E5, E3, E30, E300, E620, E520, E420, E450, E-P2, E-PL2, E-PL1
---Panasonic G10GK, GH2GK, GH1GK, G2GK, G1GK, GF2GK, GF1GK,
1. Fine tuning the output power
2. Multi-flash Lighting Application
3. Buttons are effective immediately
4. The use of external charging box
5. High-speed continuous shooting
6. Rear-curtain Sync
7. Reflection Flash
8. Using the built-in Bounce Card
9. Using the built-in Wide-angle Diffuser